Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Low carb chocolate sauce.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 6
Diabetic friendly low carb choc sauce for pancakes
- 100g 85% cocoa chocolate
- 1tbs no sugar pea nut butter
- 1 banana sliced thinly
- freshly made pancakes
- STEP 1Make your pancakes using the standard recipe, (substitute the plain flour for wholemeal for less carbs).
- STEP 2Break the chocolate into a bowl and melt over a pan of simmering water.
- STEP 3Add the pea nut butter and mix with the chocolate, until its all melted in.
- STEP 4Arrange the pancakes on a plate, slice the banana and arrange in pancakes and drizzle over the sauce.
- STEP 5Make more when all consumed!