Simple Siracha Chicken Wings
- Preparation and cooking time
- (plus marinating if you have the time)
- Serves 4
A very simple recipe for sweet and crispy sriracha wings that tastes absolutely delicious!
- 2 kg chicken wings
- 4 tbsp honey
- 5 tbsp Thai Taste sriracha
- 4 tbsp Thai Taste light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- coriander to garnish
- 1 lime, cut into wedges to garnish
- STEP 1Mix the honey, sriracha, soy, sesame oil and ginger together and add the chicken.
- STEP 2Toss the ingredients together and leave to marinate for 30 mins (or less if you are short of time).
- STEP 3Pre-heat the oven to 200c, 180c fan, gas 6.
- STEP 4Place the chicken on a shallow roasting tin and cook for 15 mins, turning once.
- STEP 5After this, turn the heat up to 220c, 200c fan, gas 7 and cook the chicken for a further 30 mins until golden brown and the sauce is rich and sticky.
- STEP 6Garnish with sesame seeds and coriander.
- STEP 7Serve with a lime wedge and sriracha dipping sauce (optional).