- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Campbell's Soup recipe, always a hit.
- 500g Beef Mince
- 1 Large Onion, chopped.
- 150g Mushrooms, sliced.
- 1 can Campbell's Condensed Soup - Mushroom, 295g.
- 1 can Campbell's Condensed Soup - Tomato, 295g.
- 500g Tagliatelle (dried).
- 125g, Cheddar, grated.
- Olive oil, to cook.
- STEP 1Heat oil, soften onions for a few minutes, add mushroom for 2 minutes.
- STEP 2Brown mince, in batches if you need to. Drain any excess fat.
- STEP 3Add both cans of soup, then add one can of water. Mix well till combined.
- STEP 4Simmer for 15-20 minutes. While this is cooking boil the pasta. I like tagliatelle, but penne or shells work well for the kids.
- STEP 5It can be served as a pasta and sauce at this point or combined then topped with the cheese to make a pasta bake. 180C oven for as far as you want to melt or crisp the cheese.