Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Crayfish and tomato spaghetti
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 3
A nice family meal for all year round!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1tbsp of chilli flakes
- 400g of chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of tomato purée
- Half of a lime
- 125g of mozzarella
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 400g of crayfish
- 250g of spaghetti
- STEP 1Put the spaghetti in a sauce pan and bring to the boil, if you want it al dente, boil it for about 12 minutes.
- STEP 2As the spaghetti boils get started on the sauce. Chop and onion, and fry it of in a frying pan with oil. After they have gone golden brown, mince the garlic clove fry it all together along with the chilli flakes for about a minute.
- STEP 3Now add the chopped tomatoes and the tomato purée. Then add the juice of half a lime. Cut up the mozzarella into small pieces abd put in the pan and allow it to melt. Hen give the sauce a stir and allow to simmer for 4 minutes.
- STEP 4Strain the spaghetti and set aside.
- STEP 5Add the crayfish to the sauce and stir in. Add some salt and pepper.
- STEP 6Pour it onto the speghetti and your meal is finished!