Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
Triple cooked chips
- 2 large potatoes
- STEP 1Peel potatoes and cut into chips and rinse under cold water for 20 minutes to remove the starch
- STEP 2Boil for 15 - 20 minutes until the surface just starts to break up. BE CAREFUL 1 MINUTE TOO LONG AND IT'S SOUP
- STEP 3Drain and place on cake rack in the fridge for 1 hour
- STEP 4Place in 130oC oil and fry for a couple of minutes until the colour just changes.
- STEP 5Place on cake rack in fridge for 1 hour
- STEP 6Fry in 180oC oil until golden brown, drain and serve