Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Quick Thai Green Curry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Marinate that chicken over night if you can.
- Serves 4
Easy to make & it tastes delicious. People will think you put some serious work in but really it was easy. Get some Poppadoms on the side to scoop up that sauce. Serves 4.
- 6 Chicken Breasts
- 2 Handfuls of Coriander
- Fish Sauce
- 4 Spring Onions
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Limes
- 600ml Coconut milk
- 2 Birds Eye Chillies
- Your favourite rice - enough for 4.
- STEP 1Marinate chopped cubed chicken in the juice plus zest of 2 limes for as long as possible (overnight is best or at least couple of hours)
- STEP 2Fry of chicken and couple cloves of chopped garlic. While that's cooking start to boil water in saucepan ready for that rice.
- STEP 3Chuck in some shredded spring onions.
- STEP 4Add coconut milk.
- STEP 5Add a teaspoon of fish sauce and taste. Do not add too much at once as can make it go too salty, but add more to your taste.
- STEP 6Cook on mid-low heat for twenty minutes (or until chicken is cooked) Get rice in saucepan and follow cooking instructions.
- STEP 7Season with pepper and throw in chopped coriander, chilli and more shredded spring onions. Stir, cook for a further two minutes and serve.