Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
How to make a nice orange ice cream
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
After this recepie you will be shocked what you can do just with about 4 ingredients. you can also serve it to your friends.
- 250ml fresh cream
- 60ml to 100ml condensed milk (depends on how sweet)
- 3 fresh oranges
- 1/2 lemon (optional)
- STEP 1get a bowl and put the cream in. then whip it with a whisk (5-7 min) or a electric mixer (1-3 min) make sure its not too thick.
- STEP 2Then put in the condensed milk in and mix the cream while pouring it in.
- STEP 3then squeeze all of the orange juice but make sure you don't get the seed in. You can also put in a squeeze of lemon to add more taste.
- STEP 4mix fast for 1 to 2 minutes and pour into a container that you can close to put it in the freezer. leave it there for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight. Lastly, enjoy your yummy product