- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 tin cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pack chestnut mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- fresh basil
- STEP 1Chop mushrooms and garlic and fry in butter. Put 2/3 cup of rice to boil with 1 cup water. Drain when half cooked.
- STEP 2Add the soup to the rice and cook on low heat with the lid on for 2 mins. Add mushrooms, a few basil leaves and half the parmesan. Keep stirring until the rice is cooked through.
- STEP 3Sprinkle with Parmesan and basil leaves and serve with vegetables.