Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Honey and whole grain mustard dressing
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
This dressing is great with any salad but particularity with pear, blue cheese and walnut salad- as the acidic dressing compliments the creamy blue cheese.
- Juice of small lemon
- 1 tbsp of Red or white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp of coarse grain mustard
- 2 tsp of honey
- a handful of finely chopped up mint and parsely (or basil)
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- STEP 1Combine all of the dressing ingredients and whisk with fork