Yogurt Coronation Chicken
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 2 servings
- 1 Breast Chicken - Cooked
- 1 tablespoon each Mayo and yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon Mango Chutney
- Handful Flaked Almonds and Apricots (optional)
- As desired Chives or coriander or mint or basil
- Salt and pepper (as desired)
- STEP 1Mix the mayonnaise, yogurt and curry powder together, You can add a splash of boiling water to thin the sauce.
- STEP 2Stir in the chutney, apricots (if using) and chicken. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- STEP 3Serve on a bed of lettuce garnished with the flaked almonds and herbs