Chocolate Chip Cookies (egg-free)
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 30 cookies
- 350g self-raising flour, sifted
- 100g chocolate chips
- 170g sweetened condensed milk
- 225g unsalted butter, softened
- 225g caster sugar
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180°C, (160°C for fan ovens), Gas Mark 4.
- STEP 2In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar and condensed milk until light and fluffy. Mix in the flour to a soft dough and then mix in the chocolate chips.
- STEP 3Roll the dough into walnut size balls and place on a baking sheet, flattening them out slightly. Space well apart as they’ll spread! Bake for 12-15 minutes.