Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Tiramisù Fit is a light version of the classic Tiramisù, great for fitness lovers and anyone who is following a diet but still needs some sweet taste sometime. All you need are 4 SIMPLE INGREDIENTS and few spear minutes to make a mini dessert with really low calories but tasty. I did use some wholegrain melba toasts, coffee, greek yogurt and dark cocoa powder. If you don't like the coffee bitter taste you could sweetener it with some sugar or add some water or milk, or you might also decide to use a vanilla yogurt or mix it with the plain greek one or just add some honey to it. On top if you don't drink coffee you can soak the wholegrain melba toasts into the barley coffee. You can change the melba toasts for some wasa or crackers. You can do many versions based on your taste. TIRAMISU' FIT is the delicious and light option to the classic breakfast or snack. Subscribe to my YouTube Channel "Yayamilla" and check all the Video Recipes!
- 3 Whole Grain Melba Toasts
- Several spoonfuls of Plain Greek Yogurt
- Dark Cocoa Powder
- STEP 1Dunk a melba toast into the coffee then put it in a plate.
- STEP 2Spread some yogurt on the top of the soaked melba toast.
- STEP 3Repeat the same thing for the rest of the melba toasts. Once done dust the top with some dark cocoa powder.