Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Piadina | Italian Flat Bread
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
An EASY and FAST RECIPE to make the WHOLEGRAIN and TURMERIC ITALIAN PIADINA. Flour, water, salt, extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of turmeric are the ingredients for a fragrant and crispy piadina. You can change the wholegrain flour for the type you like better, i often add some sesame seeds into the dough. As you can see in the video recipe i filled the piadina with mortadella, balsamic vinegar glaze and parmesan cheese. I tried this combination when i was in Bologna not long ago and it was awesome, so i couldn't resist to do it myself and share it with you. You can try different combinations for filling the piadina, veg once are incredible too. Enjoy it! You can see the Video Recipe on my YouTube Channel: Yayamilla
- 80 g Wholegrain Flour
- 1 Tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A pinch of Salt
- 40 ml Luke Water
- Half tsp Turmeric
- STEP 1In a bowl put the wholegrain flour, turmeric,salt and extra virgin olive oil. Stir with a fork. Little by little add the water while keep mixing everything.
- STEP 2Using your hands knead the dough and make a small ball. After that using a rolling pin stretch the dough until it gets thin.
- STEP 3Heat a no stick pan up and put the piadina in. Cook each side for few minutes. Once ready fill it as you like!