Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Simple Pork Marinade
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Tasty and effective. Works well when mixed into pulled pork, rather than a shop-bought BBQ sauce.
- About 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- Teaspoon of ground ginger
- About 4 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 2 cloves of garlic
- About 4 tablespoons of tomato ketchup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- STEP 1Put everything in a pot or pan and mix it together.
- STEP 2Either pour and cover pork chops or similar or mix into pulled pork, after the pork had been cooked and then pulled apart with a fork.
- STEP 3Cook in the oven at 180° for about 30 mins (assuming pulled pork is already cooked), or as long as needed for pork chops (depending on size).