Quick Paprika Pork
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- Four Pork steaks
- One onion
- Three cloves of garlic
- two peppers
- two or three tsps of paprika
- About 150 - 200ml of greek yoghurt or creme fraiche
- One chicken stock cube and about 100ml of water
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- STEP 1Slice the onions and garlic, and fry these in the olive oil for 2-3 minutes.
- STEP 2Add the pork steaks, either cubed or whole and brown these.
- STEP 3Add the paprika and stock, continuing to fry.
- STEP 4Slice the peppers and add these to the pan, along with the cream or creme fraiche.
- STEP 5Add salt and pepper to taste.
- STEP 6Cook in the pan for around 20 minutes (until everything is knitted together), and then serve with rice.