Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chorizo and Prawn Spaghetti
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Tasty and heartening. A simple dish that is real comfort food. Adapted from a recipe that we love.
- 1 dried Chorizo sausage (chopped)
- 1 tsp of fennel seeds
- 2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 2 tins of chopped tomatoes
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 pack of cooked king prawns
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spaghetti (enough for four)
- STEP 1Chop the chorizo into chunks. Fry with the garlic and fennel seeds.
- STEP 2When the chorizo looks a nice colour, add the tinned tomatoes, rosemary, and salt and pepper. Simmer to bring the ingredients together.
- STEP 3Put the spaghetti in a pan. Bring to the boil and simmer until al dente.
- STEP 4While that is going on, add the prawns.
- STEP 5Serve with the sauce poured over the spaghetti.