Chicken in Teriyaki Sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Marinate for 15-20 minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 clove of garlic (chopped)
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (to taste)
- About 500g of chicken (cut into slices)
- STEP 1Finely chop the garlic and add this to the other ingredients in a bowl.
- STEP 2Chop the chicken and marinade in this sauce for 10 - 20 minutes.
- STEP 3Pour the chicken and sauce into a wok and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- STEP 4Add whatever vegetables you like (eg: broccoli, peppers, etc). Cook until they are to your liking.
- STEP 5Serve with boiled rice and enjoy!