Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Courgette Tomato and Chilli Soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- 5 mins blitzing and returning to pan
- Serves 4
Great way to use when you have too many courgettes in the garden and you can make it as mild or hot as you like.
- ~400 g of sliced courgette
- One medium-small sized potato peeled and sliced
- One small onion peeled and sliced
- One medium sizes tomato sliced
- ½ tsp chilli flakes (or as to your taste)
- One peeled and chopped garlic clove
- ½ Tblsp of tomato paste
- Grind of black pepper
- 2 veg stock cubes in 900 ml hot water
- STEP 1Fry onion and garlic in olive oil until soft. Add in potato and add black pepper and fry on low heat for 2 mins, stirring. Add in courgette tomato and stock. Simmer and add in chilli flakes and tomato paste. Simmer for around 15 to 20 mins. Blitz in processor.