Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Roasted Sweet Pepper Hummus
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A great lunchtime dish that is simply bursting with health and flavour.
- 1 can of chick peas
- 6 small sweet peppers
- 1 large clove of garlic
- Desert spoon of olive oil
- Teaspoon of sea salt
- STEP 1Roast the peppers and garlic clove in the oven for 20 mins on gas mark 200.
- STEP 2Drain the chick peas and put in a blender. Use 1 tablespoon of the water from the can and add that to the blender with the olive oil.
- STEP 3When the peppers and garlic are done, add them to the blender and add the salt. Then hit the switch and blitz until the mixture is smooth. Serve with home made flatbread or pitta.