Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Pizza - wrap style!
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A really quick way to create a beautiful tasting pizza
- Chopped tomatoes (a tin is fine)
- 100g of grated cheese (cheddar/parmesan) - you can add as much as you like
- A few finely sliced mushrooms
- Handful of spinach
- 1 thinly sliced onion
- Tortilla wraps (wholemeal tasted great)
- Salt, pepper, olive oil, chilli flakes (optional)
- STEP 1Spread the tomatoes on the wrap & top with some of the cheese. Fry the onion & mushrooms for a couple of minutes then add to your pizza. Finish with the rest of the cheese, sprinkle with seasoning & a drizzle of olive oil then pop in the oven for 10 minutes on 180*