Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Yakitori on the left in this picture. "Yakitori" is a kind of skewered food. You eat yakitori with some salt or soy-based sauce that is a mixture of soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, and so on. You can eat it at low cost in Japanese pubs. Of course, you can cook it easily at home.
- 150g of chicken hum
- 45g of Japanese leek
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- STEP 1Cut chicken into bite-size chunks.Cut Japanese leek into 2cm pieces.
- STEP 2Put oil into the pan and heat the oil over medium heat.Put chicken and Japanese leek in the pan and fry them for about 7minutes.
- STEP 3Season it with salt and pepper.
- STEP 4Skewer chicken and Japanese leek alternately.