Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
"Ramen" is a very popular kind of noodle in Japan. It has various kinds of soup, for example, tonkotsu (pork bone), soy sauce, miso and seafood flavour. In the north of Japan, there are lots of miso ramen shops. And if you visit the south of Japan, I want you to enjoy eating tonkotsu ramen that is typical.
- 120g noodles
- 400ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of grated garlic
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of chicken stock powder
- 2 teaspoons of mirin
- 1/2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- STEP 1Make soup. Heat water in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add garlic, salt, chicken stock powder, mirin and soy sauce and then cook for 3minutes. Serve it in a bowl.
- STEP 2Meanwhile, boil the noodles with plenty of water for 2 minutes. Drain the noodles, then put the noodles in a bowl.
- STEP 3Roast chicken, boiled egg, boiled spinach, seaweed, red pickled ginger and sesame can also be added as toppings, if you like.