- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
- 120g noodles
- 400ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of grated garlic
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of chicken stock powder
- 2 teaspoons of mirin
- 1/2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- STEP 1Make soup. Heat water in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add garlic, salt, chicken stock powder, mirin and soy sauce and then cook for 3minutes. Serve it in a bowl.
- STEP 2Meanwhile, boil the noodles with plenty of water for 2 minutes. Drain the noodles, then put the noodles in a bowl.
- STEP 3Roast chicken, boiled egg, boiled spinach, seaweed, red pickled ginger and sesame can also be added as toppings, if you like.