Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Simple Chicken Curry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Quck and Easy Chicken Curry
- Olive Oil
- 2 Chicken Breasts or around 6 Thighs
- 1 Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Tbsp Medium Curry Powder
- 1 Tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 Pint of Chicken Stock
- STEP 1Cut up the chicken. Put olive oil in frying pan and brown chicken.
- STEP 2Once browned add onion, garlic and carrot and cook for about 5 minutes. Add curry powder and stir in. Then add the tomato puree and stir in. Finally add the chicken stock and incorporate.
- STEP 3Simmer for around 15 - 20 minutes.
- STEP 4Cook the rice as required from instructions on the packet.