Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- 30 minutes - 1 hour to cool and absorb stock.
- Serves 6
- 500g of New Potatoes
- 4 Spring Onions
- 50ml Chicken Stock
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Creme Fraiche
- Handful of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- STEP 1Cook the potatoes until soft and tender. Usually will take around 15 - 20 minutes on a simmer. Test with a knife or fork.
- STEP 2Drain out the water and add the spring onion and stock. Stir and leave to stand to absorb the stock stirring every so often.
- STEP 3Once most the stock is absorb and the potatoes have cooled a little add the mayonnaise, creme fraiche and parsley and mix well. You can serve immediately or save for a later date in the fridge.