Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- 30 mins marinating
- Serves 2
Best salmon marinade and cooked to perfection! The fresher the fish the better the taste. Goes well will sweet potato fries or good salad :)
- 2 salmon fillets
- 6tbsp soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. green beans
- 1tbsp lime/lemon juice, plus extra squeeze
- pinch of chilli flakes
- 3tbsp oil, plus extra drizzle
- pinch of dill, chopped
- knob of ginger, grated
- 1 squeeze of honey
- Bunch of coriander, chopped
- STEP 1First combine all ingredients, but the salmon and green beans in a bowl or sand which bag.
- STEP 2Then put green beans In a small oven dish and season with salt, pepper and drizzle of oil.
- STEP 3Next smother salmon fillets in marinade until covered. Leave to marinade for 30mins-1 hour in fridge. 10 mins before marinade time is up Preheat grill to 180'c/350 F/gas 4
- STEP 4Once salmon has marinade place it skin side down on top of green beans and cover top of dish with tinfoil. Place in oven for 10-12mins until it's flakey and cooked.
- STEP 5Take salmon out of dish with beans and serve with a squeeze of lime and left over coriander.