Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Spicy Chicken Noodles
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 lunch size portion
a quick and easy lunch which can be eaten hot or cold.
- 1 nest noodles (I used wholewheat blue dragon noodles)
- 1 quorn chicken fillet (or chicken breast if not vegetarian)
- 80g mixed peppers
- 80g courgettes
- 40ml nanados sauce (I used medium)
- salt,pepper,chilli flakes and coriander to finish
- STEP 1Dice the courgettes and peppers. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and begin to cook the Quorn fillet in frylight. Get a pan of water boiling.
- STEP 2After 2 minutes add the courgettes and peppers to the frying pan. Keep stirring the frying pan.
- STEP 35 minutes later, once the veg has began to soften and grill, add the sauce with 50ml water and simmer until the water has dissolved. Add the noodles to the pan of boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- STEP 4Once the noodles are cooked, drain and place in a bowl. Add the fried veg and chicken fillet and season and garnish.