- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Plus 1 hour mainating time
- More effort
- Serves 4
beef and noodles
- 1/2 kg beef, cubed
- 2 pods garlic
- 1/4" ginger
- 300 gms capsicum
- noodles, boiled
6 tbsp soya sauce : 2 tbsp vinegar
- 6 tbsp soya sauce : 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- aginomoto little more than a pinch
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 chicken soup cubes
- salt to taste
- STEP 1Boil beef for 45 mnutes. Marinate in vinegar, soya sauce and sugar. Stand for 1 hour. Remove beef pieces
- STEP 2Deep fry the beef pieces and keep aside.
- STEP 3Fry ginger garlic till dark brown. Remove
- STEP 4Fry capsicum in the same oil. Add beef. Add 1 tbsp corn flour to the soya vinegar solution and blend well.
- STEP 5Add to the beef chilli. Add chicken cubes. Add boiled noodles and mix well.