Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 4 Puddings
A delicious recipe to delight your palate.
- 1/2 Quinoa Cup
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of milk cream
- 1/4 cup beet, finely chopped and bleached
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 3 tbs of minced fennel
- salt and pepper for taste
- STEP 1Pre-heat oven to 320°F (160°C). Wash quinoa and cook to the Dente. (TIP: is known that quinoa is ready when the white colour of the original grain is concentrated in the Center and the outside becomes a dark beige color. After cooked, quinoa should be loose as rice). Set Apart
- STEP 2hydrate dried tomatoes in water boiling for 4 to 5 minutes, drain and chop them finely. Set Apart. In a bowl, mix the eggs with the cream, quinoa, bleached beets, dried tomatoes, almonds and fennel. Salt and pepper to taste.
- STEP 3Grease four molds of small aluminum and divide the mixture among them. Arrange the molds on a plate high-sided baking, and fill with hot water halfway. Cover with aluminum foil and take to the oven for 45 minutes. Remove from oven, remove the molds from the Bain Maria and unmolding the flans. Cover with chopped almonds and serve.