Mango and Ginger Smoothie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
This delicious juice is ideal for improving digestive health. Along with mango and ginger, which stand out as the main ingredients, we suggest including other foods with anti-inflammatory properties that help boost their benefits. For example, you can add some turmeric, an antioxidant spice that controls inflammation and stomach pain. We can also add one or several slices of papaya, an ingredient recognized for its many beneficial properties for digestive and intestinal health. Although it can be prepared with water, we propose to use flax milk or any other vegetable drink that enhances its benefits and nutritional qualities.
- 1 ½ cups flax seed milk (375 ml) or Soy Milk.
- 1 cup chopped mango (200 g)
- 2 slices of ripe papaya
- ¼ cup nuts (25 g)
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder (5 g)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric (2 g)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (10 g)
- STEP 1Pour the flax seed milk into the blender, then add the chopped mango, ripe papaya and walnuts.
- STEP 2Beat everything for a couple of minutes and after obtaining a creamy drink, add fresh ginger and turmeric.
- STEP 3Continue to beat at high speed and, at the end, add chia seeds.
- STEP 4Serve and consume it immediately so that its properties are not lost.