Mango and Ginger Smoothie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 ½ cups flax seed milk (375 ml) or Soy Milk.
- 1 cup chopped mango (200 g)
- 2 slices of ripe papaya
- ¼ cup nuts (25 g)
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder (5 g)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric (2 g)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (10 g)
- STEP 1Pour the flax seed milk into the blender, then add the chopped mango, ripe papaya and walnuts.
- STEP 2Beat everything for a couple of minutes and after obtaining a creamy drink, add fresh ginger and turmeric.
- STEP 3Continue to beat at high speed and, at the end, add chia seeds.
- STEP 4Serve and consume it immediately so that its properties are not lost.