Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Marinating Fish for 1 hour in Lemon Juice
- More effort
- Serves 4
This delicious and easy preparation of a catfish, a very Colombian dish and very nutritious for fish lovers, you can accompany with rice, avocado and cassava.
- 2 pounds catfish, sliced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup of Hogao
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 bunch fresh thyme
- cumin to taste
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 bunch chopped parsley
- salt and Pepper to taste
- STEP 1Put the catfish slices in a bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice and let stand for about 1 hour.
- STEP 2Then pour in a pan over low heat the hogao, butter, thyme, cumin and salt; Slowly add milk and stir with a wooden spoon and boil the mixture.
- STEP 3incorporate catfish slices, cover the pan and continue cooking over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- STEP 4Finally, remove the thyme branches from the stew, add the bread crumbs and cook for about 5 minutes. Before serving the stew sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with rice, fried plantains and avocado.