Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Quick Cheesy Spaghetti
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
So simple and a real tasty meal or snack, add five minutes to the time it takes to cook your spaghetti and your done. You can omit the garlic and coriander for an even quicker and simpler dish or to taste, either way its a great snack. Or add to fresh cooked lamb or pork chops or a steak for a great meal.
- Spaghetti (however many portions or size portions you require)
- Tomato sauce (amount to personal taste. approx. 2 tbsp per portion)
- Freshly chopped garlic or garlic salt (optional)
- Cheese (a good handful of your favorite cheese, grated)
- STEP 11. Take and boil as much spaghetti as required, eg. however many portions you want.
- STEP 22. Drain spaghetti when cooked and return to the pan on a low heat, add enough tomato sauce to coat the spaghetti. approx. 2 tbsp per portion. Keep the spaghetti moving round the pan to avoid burning.
- STEP 33. Add some freshly chopped garlic or garlic salt to taste (optional) and stir.
- STEP 44. Grate a good handful of your favorite cheese (per portion) and add to the pan, (Mature Cheddar works perfectly) keep stirring until the cheese has melted into the mixture and serve with some grated Parmesan on top.
- STEP 5Note. You may need to add a bit more tomato sauce depending on how much cheese you use or if the mixture looks a little dry, you can adjust the amounts according to taste. Maybe add some fresh coriander to make it a bit special, but also works very well without.