Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Wild garlic, chicken and cheese omelette
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
I just adore wild garlic, and I even have it growing in my garden. So, I just thought why not to make tonight for dinner omelette with wild garlic leaves...
- 3 eggs
- 100g chicken breast, cut into smaller pieces, cooked
- 80-100g wild garlic leaves, chopped
- 20g cheddar cheese, grated
- Black pepper, salt
- STEP 1Beat the eggs well and add a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- STEP 2In a frying pan heat a tablespoon of oil, and small knob of butter, and then add the chopped wild garlic, and fry for about 30 seconds.
- STEP 3Then add the eggs and cook until your omelette sets, sprinkle the grated cheese, and cooked chicken on top, then cook for about 1 - 1, 5 minute, and then fold in half and serve immediately.