Summer chicken and vegetable traybake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
It's super easy and yummy traybake recipe with summer vegetables, chicken, herbs and honey.
- 800g new potatoes, halved
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 2 yellow peppers, deseeded and cut into wedges
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 5 fresh thyme sprigs
- 5 fresh rosemary sprig
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 200C. Place the potatoes in a bowl and toss with 2 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then spread over a roasting tray. Season the chicken drumsticks with salt and freshly ground black pepper, and place on top of the potatoes, then drizzle with the honey. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- STEP 2Season vegetables in a big bowl and then transport them to the roasting tin, and add thyme and rosemary sprigs. Increase the temperature to 230C and back in the oven for another 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. And then just serve!