garlic cheese bread
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 5 minutes cooling
- Serves 6
- Bread flour
- Dried yeast
- Olive oil
- STEP 1Pre heat oven to 200 celsius
- STEP 2Add 1 tbsp of olive oil,half tsp of salt, 1 tsp of sugar, 2 tsp sachets of dried yeast, 250g of strong bread flour and 150ml of tepid water to a big bowl.
- STEP 3Stir and add a handful of grated cheese and 5 grams of garlic
- STEP 4Mix the mixture to doughy substance.
- STEP 5Push,fold and roll the dough until elastic. Leave for half an hour in a bowl before putting it into the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes