Honey & Thyme Roasted Carrots
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
- 450g/1lb carrots, washed and trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- a few fresh thyme leaves or pinch of dried
- STEP 11. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C/400F/Gas 6. Cut the carrots into thick batons - try and make them similar sizes and then they will cook evenly. Place in a roasting tin, add the oil, honey and lemon juice and seasoning and toss well to mix.
- STEP 22. Roast the carrots for 20-25mins, stirring halfway through this time, until the carrots are golden and tender. Scatter over the herbs and serve warm.