Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Peppermint Creams - Without egg
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 3
Enjoy delicious peppermint creams, suitable for those who can not eat eggs.
- 1tsp Peppermint Essence
- Green colouring
- 3oz Cream Cheese
- 14oz Icing Sugar
- Grease proof Paper
- STEP 1Mix the cream cheese, colouring and peppermint essence together.
- STEP 2Slowly add the icing sugar until stiff enough to mould with your hands.
- STEP 3Roll out or flatten to a quarter of an inch thick. Then cut or form into desired shapes.
- STEP 4Leave on the greaseproof paper to dry out.