Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Succulent, tender and tasty chicken with a honey and vinegar glaze, served alongside a crisp salad.
- 100g Chicken Breasts
- 20ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 20ml Dark Soy Sauce
- 20ml Grandessa Clear Honey
- STEP 1Cut the chicken into large chunks.
- STEP 2Mix the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and honey together, add the chicken chunks and mix well.
- STEP 3Put in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- STEP 4In a frying pan or small wok, add the chicken with its marinade, cook on a medium heat, stirring as you do for about 15 minutes, or until all the marinade has cooked off.