Spelt flour crêpes with hazelnut chocolate spread
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Spelt flour gives these crêpes a nutritious punch but the hazelnut chocolate spread makes them feel like a treat. This recipe creates 4 small crêpes.
- 1 kcal Olive oil spray
- 75g Spelt flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 150ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 medium Egg
- 1 tbsp Chocolate hazelnut spread (my favorite is AlmightyFoods)
- 1 banana, sliced
- STEP 1Add the flour and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl and stir with a wooden spoon to combine. Next add the egg and the milk then with a whisk, stir vigorously until you have a smooth, lump free batter.
- STEP 2Over a medium heat, heat up a non-stick frying pan and coat it all over with the 1kcal oil spray. Once the pan is hot, pour 1/4 of the batter into the centre of the pan and swirl it so it creates a thin circular crêpe. Leave to cook for about 2 mins. When it is golden underneath, turn over and cook for 1 min more.
- STEP 3Once you have cooked the crêpes spread a thin layer of the chocolate hazelnut butter on each and divide the banana between the crêpes.