Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Gluten Free Breakfast Waffles
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 4 Waffles
Breakfast needs never to be boring again! Once you’ve made the basic waffle recipe you can jazz it up with whatever toppings you choose. www.simplybeglutenfree.co.uk
- 200g Gluten free all purpose plain flour
- 1 and a 1/2 tbsp Granulated sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Gluten free baking powder
- 1.2 tsp Gluten free bicarbonate soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 200ml Almond milk
- 45ml Vegetable oil
- 1 Large egg
- Spray oil (To prevent the mixture from sticking to the waffle maker)
- STEP 1Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until smooth.
- STEP 2Leave batter to rest for at least 10 minutes.
- STEP 3Turn your waffle maker on and leave until warmed up.
- STEP 4Spray a little oil onto the waffle maker plates.
- STEP 5Pour a ladleful of mixture into the centre of each grid, close the lid and lock the handle.
- STEP 6Leave for 5 minutes, carefully open the lid and remove from the waffle maker.
- STEP 7Repeat for your remaining batter - it should make 4 good sized waffles.
- STEP 8Serve with toppings of your choice, my personal favourites are Banana, kiwi, blueberries or coconut cream and cinnamon.