Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Spicy Brussels Sprouts with Mi
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 6
Spicy Brussels Sprouts with Mint by David Chang
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Rice Krispies or other puffed rice cereal
- 1/4 teaspoon togarashi (see Note) or cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Asian fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 small red chile, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 4 cups roasted or boiled brussels sprouts (about 900g), halved lengthwise
- STEP 1fry rice krispies and cayenne in oil on high until brown (30 secs). Season with salt and transfer to plate.
- STEP 2Combine fish sauce, water, sugar, vinegar, lime, garlic, chilli, coriander, mint
- STEP 3fry sprouts until charred (5 mins). Mix in sauce then krispies and serve.