Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
spaghetti, prawns and rocket
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Does what it says on the tin, with fresh or frozen prawns
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢ 455g dried spaghetti
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢ sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢ extra virgin olive oil
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢ 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢ 1Ã¢ÂÂ2 dried red chillies, crumbled
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢ 400g peeled raw prawns
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢ 1 small wineglass of white wine
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢ 2 heaped tablespoons sun-dried tomato purÃÂ©e, or 6 sun-dried tomatoes blitzed in a blender
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢ zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢ 2 handfuls of rocket, roughly chopped
- STEP 1Cook spaghetti
- STEP 2Fry garlic and chilli in oil.
- STEP 3When garlic browns add prawns for 1 minute.
- STEP 4Add wine and tomato puree for 1-2 mins.
- STEP 5Toss cooked spaghetti with sauce and add lemon and half the rocket and season
- STEP 6serve with grated lemon and rest of rocket