Steak, Avocado and Egg Salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- Sirloin steak - (Whatever size you prefer)
- lettuce or Rocket - If lettuce, 2 hearts will be needed
- Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Hard boiled eggs - 3 diced
- Avocados - 2 diced
- Cherry tomatoes - 400g diced in halfs
- Caesar dressing - 3 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper to season the steak (or any seasoning you prefer)
- STEP 1Salt and pepper the steak on both sides, being sure to rub in the seasoning and leave for 10 min.
- STEP 2Heat the oil in a pan over high heat and cook the steak how you like it (2 minutes each side for a medium rare depending on the thickness). Once done, rest the steak on the side for 5 minutes then slice sideways into strips
- STEP 3In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, eggs, avocados, cherry tomatoes, steak, and dressing. Toss the salad and serve.