Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Easy none protein powder pancakes.
- 115g Oat bran or oat flour
- 115g milk
- 3 egg whites & 1 yolk
- 60g plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp oilve oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil for frying
- 1 tbsp of honey & pinch of salt
- STEP 1Put the flour into a large bowl, make a well in the centre and pour in the milk and eggs. Give the liquid mixture a quick whisk before incorporating the flour. Continue to whisk until you have a smooth batter.
- STEP 2Now add 1 tbsp vegetable oil and whisk thoroughly.
- STEP 3Take a crêpe pan, or large frying pan, dip some kitchen roll in the oil and carefully wipe the inside of the pan. Heat the pan over a medium heat for a minute.
- STEP 4Add just under a ladleful of batter to the pan and immediately start swirling it round the pan to get a nice even layer
- STEP 5Cook the pancake for approximately 30-40 seconds. Use a palette knife to lift the pancake carefully to look at the underside to check it is golden-brown before turning over. Cook the other side for approx 30-40 seconds and transfer to a serving plate