Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Sweet Potato fries
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Why settle for humdrum potato fires and run-of-the-mill tomato ketchup when you can easily give your favourite side dish an exotic makeover by swapping the potato for sweet potato and the tomato ketchup for Rubies in the Rubble Top Banana Ketchup. This dish is super simple to prepare and makes a great snack or side dish.
- 3 sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/4 inch strips, washed and with the skin on for added crunch
- a good glug of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- salt & pepper
- To serve: Top banana Ketchup, coriander and pomegranates.
- STEP 1Pre heat oven to 200ºC.
- STEP 2Combine ingredients in a bowl and make sure the sweet potatoes are wonderfully coated.
- STEP 3Lay out on a tray and place in the oven for 35 min or so, until nicely crisp and golden
- STEP 4To serve, sprinkle over coriander and pomegranates if they float your boat. Don't forget a good dollop of Top Banana Ketchup for dunking.