Sweet Potato fries
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 3 sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/4 inch strips, washed and with the skin on for added crunch
- a good glug of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- salt & pepper
- To serve: Top banana Ketchup, coriander and pomegranates.
- STEP 1Pre heat oven to 200ºC.
- STEP 2Combine ingredients in a bowl and make sure the sweet potatoes are wonderfully coated.
- STEP 3Lay out on a tray and place in the oven for 35 min or so, until nicely crisp and golden
- STEP 4To serve, sprinkle over coriander and pomegranates if they float your boat. Don't forget a good dollop of Top Banana Ketchup for dunking.