Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Scrambled and Spicy Brunch
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A lazy yummy brunch, for any day of the week.
- 4 Eggs
- A knob of butter
- 4 Croissants
- Spicy Tomato Relish
- A dab of milk
- STEP 1Start by preparing the croissants, cutting them open, Then begin scrambling the egg; whisk the eggs in a bowl beforehand and add a pinch of salt and pepper and a dab milk. Add a knob of butter to the frying pan and turn on to a moderate heat.
- STEP 2Top tip of perfect scrambled eggs: keep whisking once you add the eggs to the pan. Take the eggs off just before they look done as they will continue to cook in the pan.
- STEP 3Once scrambled, add to the croissant along with another crack of salt and pepper and some chopped chives.
- STEP 4Complete by adding a dollop of Spicy Tomato relish to each croissant. Now get back into bed and enjoy. Or serve with a freshly squeezed glass of orange juice.