Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Yummy dough bread
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 10
This yummy bread is perfect for anyone. Plait it or eat it with cheese. It WILL be a delight for everyone.
- 250g strong plain flour
- 1/2 a teaspoon of salt
- 2 tsp of dried yeast
- 150ml of warm water
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- STEP 1Get the water and mix it with the sugar, salt, oil and yeast.
- STEP 2Slowly add the water to the dough and mix, add more flour if too sticky.
- STEP 3Knead the dough for about 10 minutes to get the yeast working.
- STEP 4Place in a bowl and cover with clingfilm, place in a warm oven thats not turned on and leave for about 10-15 minutes to rise.
- STEP 5Take the dough out of the oven and roll out.
- STEP 6Told into the shape you want.
- STEP 7Spread milk onto the Bread.
- STEP 8Place the bread onto a baking tray with baking paper on and put in the oven at 200-220 gas mark. Leave it in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- STEP 9Take of the baking tray and turn of your oven.
- STEP 10And finally.......... ENJOY!!!!