Hoisin chicken nibbles
- Preparation and cooking time
- 2 to 12 hours
- Makes 8 drumsticks or equivalent nibbles
A hoisin & honey glaze for chicken nibbles or drumsticks.
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or 1/2 tsp garlic in a jar
- Pack chicken nibbles or drumsticks
- STEP 1Dissolve 1tbsp honey in 2 tbsp warm water and then combine with all other ingredients except the chicken.
- STEP 2Coat the chicken in the marinade and leave for 2 - 12 hours, covered and refrigerated.
- STEP 3Bake for 35 - 40 minutes at 200degC or until juices run clear.
- STEP 4Eat straight away or allow to cool and eat cold.