Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Dicing tomato
- Serves 4
This is a simple plain Bolognese sauce. Beef.
- 1tbs vegetable oil
- 700g beef mince
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 400g tomato
- 50g butter
- 1 tsp garlic
- STEP 1Place the frying pan on high heat and add oil to over the pan.
- STEP 2When it gets really hot add the mince, salt and pepper and brown onion. Cook this for 5 minutes. Keep stirring it though. Add the onion for 1-2 minutes.
- STEP 3Add the garlic and tomato paste, stirring to coat the meat. Once the meat is reddish, dice the tomato and add it.
- STEP 4Place the lid on top and turn down the heat and leave it to cook for 20 minutes, remember to stir it occasionally.