Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
A very healthy and delicious way to start the day!
- 5 medium potatoes, in chunks
- 250g mushrooms, quartered
- 6 medium plum tomatoes, in eighths
- 3tbsp Olive oil
- 2tsp tarragon
- 1 Generous handful of fresh rosemary
- 4 eggs
- 4 rashers of veggie or non veggie bacon, to serve. (optional)
- STEP 1Boil the potatoes at a medium high temperature for 15 minutes.Pre-heat oven to 210C,(190C fan)/ gas mark 7
- STEP 2Place in a casserole dish, and toss in 1tbsp of oil. Place in oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- STEP 3Now, add the mushrooms, the tarragon and the rosemary. Mix in with potatoes and add another tbsp of oil and mix. Place in oven and cook for 10 minutes
- STEP 4Now add the tomatoes, again mix in with the other vegetables and herbs, add 1tbsp of oil and mix. Place in oven for 10 minutes.
- STEP 5Finally pour the egg of the top, place in oven and ifyou want a runny yolk for 4-5 minutes, for a hard yolk 7-8 minutes.