Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Awesome Amaretti Tiffin
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes a 20cm slab to cut into slices
Easy to make with no baking
- 180g Amaretti biscuits, roughly chopped
- 100g White Chocolate drops
- 75g Dried Cranberries
- 75g Sultanas
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 200g Milk Chocolate
- 100g butter, chopped
- 140g golden syrup
- STEP 1Butter and line a 20cm square tin with non-stick baking parchment. In a large bowl, combine the amaretti biscuits, white chocolate drops, cranberries and raisins.
- STEP 2Melt the dark and milk chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth and glossy, then pour this over the biscuit mixture.
- STEP 3Tip the mixture into the tin, then flatten lightly – it doesn’t need to be completely smooth. Chill for at least 2 hrs or overnight before cutting into squares.